Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My first post!!!

Hey all!  This is my very first post on this blog, or any blog for that matter!  I even set it up myself, yeah me!  So, as I've told many of you, this blog is about Dave.  I will be posting where and how he is during his deployment!  Right now he is in Shelby Mississippi and has been for almost 3 weeks.  They are all doing some kind of training down there.  After a while, I don't know the exact date.....they will go back to California for more training, then off again to Shelby MS, where they will deploy to Afghanistan from.  The date for deploying to Afghanistan is in October, but I am not sure of the actual date.  I will let you know as soon as I do!
The photo at the start of this was taken of Dave on the airplane on his first trip over to Afghanistan last month.  He went over there for three weeks to meet the guys that he and his guys are replacing over there.  Look closely at the photo, this is how they travel "first class!"  I will try to post the other few ones I got from Dave while on that trip.

Well, this is it for now folks, just wanted to get this up and running!  If you know of anyone who would like to keep track of Dave, and doesn't have the link, please pass it on to them!

:O)

No comments: